Intelligence

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 8

Monday, February 24, 2014

"Delta Force": While in Bolivia with Riley to protect a presidential candidate from assassination, Gabriel is shocked to learn his best friend is the suspect.

S~

I started watching the first few episodes and thinking.. hey this is like the grown up version of Jake 2.0 or non-comedy version of Chuck. :p

Maybe they should change the title to :LACK of Intelligence.;)

If you have an operative with a priceless computer chip in his head and can analysis and access complex data without actually being there at the scene.. you

1) Send him out to the field so he has a chance to disobey orders and do his own thing
2) Protect him with a single bodyguard who is not always with him
3) Send him to stop suicide bombers... multiple times.

I haven´t even watched the pilot (which I recorded) but reading these comments and looking at the ratings, especially from last night when things got back to normal, I´ll erase it without watching ;)

Next Episode: Season 1. Episode 9

Monday, March 3, 2014

"Athens": When an aggressive virus wipes out Gabriel's memory, he thinks Jin Cong is good and helps him find a secret document.

S~

I've watched every episode and while it is far from the best show on tv, it is good enough to watch. Adds an extra hour of programming to the prime time lineup. It's possible they could come up with something better but not likely with there track record.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 10

Monday, March 10, 2014

"Cain and Gabriel": When the FBI's witness protection database is compromised and witnesses are blackmailed, Gabriel, Lillian and Riley go to San Francisco.

S~

It should be renewed for Meghan Org alone,that's enough justification.
Well said :) She's like my new celeb crush. :D

The show has a lot of potential. It has a great concept along with chemistry. If it were put in a better timeslot, then people might actually give it a chance. And yes, the writing is a bit touchy but look at CSI Miami! Terrible acting but still managed to last 10 seasons :)

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 11

Monday, March 17, 2014

"The Grey Hat": As Riley and Gabriel track an infamous hacker, they learn the suspect may have been set up and a sinister group may be planning a nuclear attack.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 12

Monday, March 24, 2014

"The Event Horizon": Gabriel and Riley must determine who is responsible for framing Gabriel when he is suspected of murder; Tetazoo leads a manhunt for Riley and Gabriel.

S~

Very good episode last night. I've liked this show (not loved) but I have a feeling next week will be the last episode since the ratings are not something CBS is going to tolerate:

10:00PM
NBC The Blacklist 2.8 8 10.80
ABC Castle 1.8 5 9.78
CBS Intelligence 1.1 3 4.99

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/508/967/558/save-intelligence-intelligence-season-2/

Always worth a shot. Sign the petition to try to save the show from torment :)

Very good episode last night. I've liked this show (not loved) but I have a feeling next week will be the last episode since the ratings are not something CBS is going to tolerate:

10:00PM
NBC The Blacklist 2.8 8 10.80
ABC Castle 1.8 5 9.78
CBS Intelligence 1.1 3 4.99
Well if they can't tolerate it, why did they put the show in that timeslot when they knew it was going to go up against a freshman hit and a veteran show aimed towards the younger demo??

Their loss :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)