Intelligence

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 4

Monday, January 27, 2014

"Secrets of the Secret Service": Riley and Gabriel go on a covert mission in Syria in order to rescue American journalists being held hostage; the truth about Riley's past with her ex-boyfriend is revealed when they are forced to work together.

S~

Tonight's ep in Syria was pretty good.
More story telling, shooting, and sneaky stuff.
Less of the cyber special effects.
Yes it is like a bunch of similar shows were tossed in a blender.
But aren't most cop dramas pretty similar, too?
I'm sticking with it for now.
PS: it might be developing into something akin to Covert Affairs.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 5

Monday, February 5, 2014

"The Rescue": The daughter of a senator in Mexico is kidnapped by a cartel; Lillian uncovers a connection between her father (Peter Coyote) and the cartel.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 6

Monday, February 10, 2014

"Patient Zero": Gabriel and the team go to Texas to help contain a deadly, quickly spreading virus and identify patient zero.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 7

Monday, February 17, 2014

"Size Matters": Gabriel and Cybercom investigate when artificial intelligence scientists are infected and killed by microscopic robots.

S~

P.S. No inappropriate comments on the episode title ;)

Just finished watching. Very predictable bad guy plot twist. Not one of the best episodes of the series so far (in my book).

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Just finished watching. Very predictable bad guy plot twist. Not one of the best episodes of the series so far (in my book).

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Indeed... I had the bad guy pegged before he even appeared on screen. Without getting into spoilers there seemed to be some contradictions in the plot as well. I love tech oriented shows and I'm trying to give this one a chance but I really don't see it lasting beyond the end of the season if that long.

Indeed... I had the bad guy pegged before he even appeared on screen. Without getting into spoilers there seemed to be some contradictions in the plot as well. I love tech oriented shows and I'm trying to give this one a chance but I really don't see it lasting beyond the end of the season if that long.
I think it was dead on it's debu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts