Status
Please reply by conversation.

srinath

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 11, 2010
Montreal (Quebec)
Intelsat 11 Ku - 43.1W (Sky Brazil) ?

When I look at 'satbeams' footprints it says that there is some coverage over US.
Has anyone in this area tried to pull some signal ?

* This is NOT hack talk, I'm just curious..

> When I look at 'satbeams' footprints it says that there is some coverage over US.

If you are in the foot print and you have a large enough dish you should be able to get the programming. I know on 43 West I have received programming in MN as recently as a couple of months ago. I do not recall off the top of my head what type the programming it was however.

> When I look at 'satbeams' footprints it says that there is some coverage over US.

If you are in the foot print and you have a large enough dish you should be able to get the programming. I know on 43 West I have received programming in MN as recently as a couple of months ago. I do not recall off the top of my head what type the programming it was however.

There are 2 sats at 43W. Intelsat 3R and Intelsat 11. I'm more interested on Intelsat 11.

I'm not inside the footprint, but I will try anyways with my Fortec 1.2cm later this week to see what happens. (right now I have a C-Band lnb on it).

That's why I would like to see if anyone inside the footprint had any try on this sat recently.

srinath said:
There are 2 sats at 43W. Intelsat 3R and Intelsat 11. I'm more interested on Intelsat 11.

I'm not inside the footprint, but I will try anyways with my Fortec 1.2cm later this week to see what happens. (right now I have a C-Band lnb on it).

That's why I would like to see if anyone inside the footprint had any try on this sat recently.

A Fortec 1.2cm? That's a small dish I think people in apartments could use those! Lol

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)