Interactive NHL Non-Existent

Clancy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 3, 2006
Here we are into NHL playoff hockey and Dish Network with their interactive sports seems oblivious to information with these playoffs.
Every morning after yesterdays games, I expect to see at the very least, scores and standings up to that point. Good luck. They are not there. Missing in action.
Is anyone monitoring this lack of information?
If you are trying to sell something make it saleable don't waste the customers time. :mad:

I think scores are updated after 11 am eastern time. I don't look there as the info on the internet sites are so much faster.

The first thing in the morning I go to for all the sports scores is the tv. I have to settle for a moving scroll which sometimes means a prolonged wait for my interests.

The idea of having an interactive sports scoreboard is to hasten this process.
Dish Network does this properly with baseball, NFL and you name it, except NHL hockey, at about 4AM in the morning.
They have had zilch so far with the ongoing NHL playoffs. No scores , no standings. Indifference seems to be their outlook. Very poor from this fans observation.
It wouldn't take much for this to be corrected, just someone in charge to do their job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Sidebar