Interested in a Hopper keyboard?

Would you like to see a Hopper wireless keyboard?

• Yes, so long as it allows concurrent use with the BT headset.

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Yes, even if I have to choose which device if only one would be supported at a time.

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • No, I don't think this feature would be of much use.

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
Yes a mouse works and the directional arrows on a keyboard work but no letter keys. :(

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys

Please tell us more about these mice and keyboards that work (in any way) with the Hopper. I've tried every mouse and keyboard in my house (both wired and wireless), and none have produced any movement of the Hopper cursor.

I've used my wireless mouse on both Hopper and Joey with success. It's a Logitech M305.

But, if they already have mice and some keys working, they're just a popcorn fart away from full keyboard functionality. Why don't they go all the way, I wonder?

In reality, they probably already have, but are stalled at determining how much the new monthly "advanced human input device access fee" is going be. :haha

I heard rumors that the keyboard for the 922 works on the Hopper.
WKB-4000US

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

this would also be another cool option instead of a keyboard: http://www.engadget.com/2013/06/09/sony-nsz-gs8-google-tv-voice-search/

Wonder if someone like Dish could license that technology as android voice recognition works pretty well on smartphones.
Or this:

tumblr_li5uszybm11qe0eclo1_r3_500.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts