Interesting additions

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mdovell

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
lyngsat is showing some interesting ones today. If these ones remain in the clear (crossing fingers) it would really add to the lineup. From what I take it they aren't feeds. if channels keep on getting added like this I might be able to convince my folks to drop cable! :D

cool, thanks iceberg
I usually go thru Lyngsat at least once a week, but this is my busiest time of the year so havent had the chance to peruse as i usually do.

From what the distributing company (as linked on lyngsat) states it looks like they'd be two other channels that might be up there...

If its the same channel that I am thinking of then maybe they are trying to make up for some lost revenue.

If you poke around the provider's website, it seems that FTA viewership won't hurt their business model.

The provide all of the equipment, the programming, and the install at no cost to their intended 'customer' (health clubs).

They are making their money on ad revenue directed at the 'Adults 21-44' demographic.

I'm curious to see what kind of commercials they run!

Last edited:
TSReader shows the Conditional Access as Scientific Atlanta PowerVu. It's just a matter of time until they turn it on and our screens go black.

photoman76 said:
TSReader shows the Conditional Access as Scientific Atlanta PowerVu. It's just a matter of time until they turn it on and our screens go black.
In that case... yeah, just a matter of time if the crypto is already in place.

DBSOgre - Nothing to get too excited about, unless your only TV source is FTA. Most of it you'd get on any cable / DBS / 4DTV subscription.

Those that figured it out aren't naming names so-as to prolong the ability to watch 'em. Read the whole thread - you'll exactly which satellite and where to look.

Shawn

I just checked, nothing free on the entire transponder. Congrats once again to lyngsat for getting something encrypted.

Pepper said:
I just checked, nothing free on the entire transponder. Congrats once again to lyngsat for getting something encrypted.

Pepper I still get them. They are still up and in the clear. Let's hope they stay that way.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Firmware updates for CaptiveWorks CW600s

small BUD for FTA KU band

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)