Intereting movie I watched last night :-)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
I watched a movie last night that was an American movie, in English, with Arabic? subtitles on SudanTV :) It was about hugh rattlesankes killing people in a new housing development. Looked like a Lifetime type movie :)

Well, I actually was watching 3 movies at once :) I was watching the one from Sudan TV, on GNF I was wathcing "The Bermuda Triangle" and on White Springs I was watching "Hurricane". So, I just flipped back and forth, and never did could decide to leave it on station :) I ended up gong to Wal-Mart about 930pm instead :)

iafirebuff said:
...Looked like a Lifetime type movie :)

Could only qualify for Lifetime if the snakes were all male and constantly harassed, beat on, or mentally abused the leading female character. Then, the snakes would have to die at the end or be sentenced to a jail term, most likely by a female judge.

Das Hammer said:
Could only qualify for Lifetime if the snakes were all male and constantly harassed, beat on, or mentally abused the leading female character. Then, the snakes would have to die at the end or be sentenced to a jail term, most likely by a female judge.

HAHA!!

So true

Lifetime-the wifebeater network :)

Das Hammer said:

The snakes might have been gay..I think that might have qualified it for lifetime too :p

iafirebuff said:
I ended up gong to Wal-Mart about 930pm instead :)

(speaking as someone who used to work at one).

That can be more entertaining then the tv (but ya really need to go around midnight to get the most out of your entertainment $)

:D

One WalMart in town is really "interesting" :) Fri and Sat nights I think it is a pickup point :) NASTY! The one on the other side of town is nice and clean :)

GNF isn't bad sometimes...

There are some farsi channels that show english shows. My favorite was watching Britney Spears with Farsi dubbed over it...I'm like "woah, she's even more exotic now" haha...it was a long night.

And part of my family lives in NW Oklahoma...one walmart in a town of 3000, yup, everyone is in walmart all the time.

There was some guy that made a documentary or a report about living in a walmart for a month straight....basically slept in the garden area (this was one that doesn't close)

We have 2 Walmarts here, both are Super Wal MArts 24/7. THe one is very interesting, and the other just has drunk college kids at night :)

partyharty said:
(speaking as someone who used to work at one).

That can be more entertaining then the tv (but ya really need to go around midnight to get the most out of your entertainment $)

:D

try working the overnight shift when the 2 bars across the street closed at 1AM :D:D

Those were a riot

Then we use to get the stripper (and her friends) who would come in after they was done working. It was always nice to help them with their jugglies just about to fall out :D:D

3am at any 24-hour "SuperStore" is the best time. The local grocery store (Cub Foods) has the best rambling, free-verse customers around. You want to know what Cherrios will do to your bowel over the years? Hang out in the cereal aisle at 3am in any sizeable city.

On topic, Sudan TV shows a lot of B-Movies from the Americas. Oman TV, on the other hand, shows some of the better 90s sitcoms subtitled. Nur TV had The Wizard of Oz on last week, but it was dubbed :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)