Intermediate plate for Orbitron 10 foot

Status
Please reply by conversation.

patmos

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 9, 2005
I recently got hold of a new Orbitron 10' mesh. Some hardware are missing. The most important is the intermediate hub plate. I know it will be difficult to get here. Can somebody give the dimensions for this plate. This is what I got from the manual I've downloaded from our forum:
The intermediate plate for the 10' and 12' dish has eighteen 9/16" x 2 1/4" raised "fingers" around the edge. Position the intermediate plate with the fingers down. Each finger will then engage a rib by inserting into the square rib cavity.
I was thinking that the rib will slide between a cut slot. From the description and picture, I think it will slide into the rib( not in the mesh groove). Please help

Attachments

• intermediate plate.jpg
    intermediate plate.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 251
Man...I hate to say it..but I just threw one away. Gave it to some scrap guys. Off Orbitron C10
I stored that thing for a year. and now somebody needs one.

Good Grief

Thank you guys. If I do not get one I'll try cut one from a metal sheet. I want at least the dimensions.The manual says " 9/16" x 2 1/4" fingers". If it is same dimension as top plate,then it will be easier. it also says "There is also a thinner 10 1/2" diameter silver plate"
But 10.5 in = 26.7 cm. I measured the top plate and it is 30 cm. I really cannot figure out the inner plate diameter. If it is known it would be easier to cut these fingers as said earlier

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts