International channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Did I check the GCT table? No, I just remember doing an install and the customer was getting those channels and not getting anything more then the 101 on the work order.

I'll check right now. Not sure where the GCT table is supposed to be found.

i havent installed one in 2 years and still have one in my truck for in case of a service call that has one and when ive had an international programming work order, ive been instructed to use Slmiline 5LNBs.

Wish I could say the same. They are still going in around here in Michigan, no one has given us those instructions.

That install is such a pain, the dish is a p.o.s.

Yes. I forgot to tell about 101w. I know there is 32 transponders on 101w, but I don't know what to check for 95w. I am leaving in San Francisco,CA 94112
Thanks in advance.
Chepe

if you are using an H20 it would be in your best interest to install the 2 odu's to get TFC/Filipino direct and your High def channels.

you will need to install a ka/ku (slimline), a world direct dish(95&101 orbital slot), and a 6x8 wide band multi switch with 4 lines from the kaku into the first four ports of the switch and the the single line from the 95 into the switch into flexport 1. you will then need to repeat sat setup on your reciever with the 95 dish installed. you will only have about 5 transponders that recieve signal from the 95... hope this helps!

transponders list for 95 w

you will need to install a ka/ku (slimline), a world direct dish(95&101 orbital slot), and a 6x8 wide band multi switch with 4 lines from the kaku into the first four ports of the switch and the the single line from the 95 into the switch into flexport 1. you will then need to repeat sat setup on your reciever with the 95 dish installed. you will only have about 5 transponders that recieve signal from the 95... hope this helps!

Thanks: Do you know which transponders number are working so far on 95 w?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts