International satellite dish for Dish users

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cgalutera1

Original poster
Jul 31, 2019
Oregon
What kind of satellite dish do I need in order to get Dish international channels? I have 1000.2 at home already and would like to add international channels. Is there a dish system where I can get all of 110, 119, and 129 plus the international programming?

Carlo

The 118LNBF with a couple side car LNBFs. You also need the DPP SW44 with power inserter. Out west we had another option, the old 121 Superdish with a 118 repoint kit. (they have different brackets)I have one of those up wired FTA style without the DPP SW44.
118LNBF 002.JPG

DishFarm16 026.JPG

The 118LNBF with a couple side car LNBFs. You also need the DPP SW44 with power inserter. Out west we had another option, the old 121 Superdish with a 118 repoint kit. (they have different brackets)I have one of those up wired FTA style without the DPP SW44.
If you have a Hopper 3 you will need a DPH42 switch with the 1000+ dish.

View attachment 139919

View attachment 139920
That's the old version. The newer one looks like this

Attachments

• s-l1000 (2).jpg
    s-l1000 (2).jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 160
Yes. The main difference between the old and new versions is that the new doesn't need a 44 switch. You can still attach the new(they've been available for a few years now) dpp lnb to the old gray reflectors though.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts