Internet access from living room

Do you have access to the Internet from your Livingroom?

• Yes

Votes: 66 95.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I may, if needed

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NubaTV

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 23, 2005
Dallas, TX
Hi,

How many of you have a web access from their living room or where your main TV is? Could be DSL, throughout a STB, etc...

Thanks.

Wireless with laptop. Helps when looking at TitanTv for my FTA listings!

Oh and Nuba, I'm also getting wireless from your living room.

2 wired behind entertainment center, about to add 2 more between sofa and dining table.

Wireless and a network jack behind the entertainment center. Ready for whatever may come.
same and wireless is 108 mbps, actually in the living room in my rack is a 4 port giga switch and a wireless router configured as a switch. All bedrooms have ethernet jacks installed by me.

same and wireless is 108 mbps, actually in the living room in my rack is a 4 port giga switch and a wireless router configured as a switch. All bedrooms have ethernet jacks installed by me.

Is that you who's responsible for humming my neighborhood just before American Idol? :D

Wired and wireless in the living room.

You guys changed your name, no wonder I couldnt find you. :D

Yes, new team and a much better technology too. We can stream HD over the net with no "pre" or progressive download... best quality ever. You'll hear from us very shortly :D

That survey is very important to us. Thank you for taking the time... appreciate it.

- Vincent

I've got wired and wireless in the family room. The wireless router is just the other side of the wall, and a cable comes through the wall. We have used the laptops in there, both ways, for the 2 years we have lived here. My daughter moved home a few weeks ago while she waits for the Peace Corps to medically clear her (for the second time, she had to have sinus surgery after she was medically cleared and had her assignment). Since we already had 3 desktops and 2 laptops in the house she asked if I could hook her computer up to the home theater so she could use her computer as a "jukebox". Since this is what I had planned to do with her computer after she left, I told her I thought that might work. :D

Ive got an HTPC in my living room and one in my media room. Both used as DVD players and for streaming video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)