Internet Connectivity Lost

willh3

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 24, 2005
I keep getting this error message pop up over and over even though my Internet connection is working fine. It counts down from 15 seconds and tells me "an internet connection is required for TT to operate". Sirius seems to be playing fine but I'm worried that it may go out on me and it won't record Howard in the morning.

Anyone have any ideas? I'll be pretty bummed if TT does not record Howard on his first day on Sirius.

I believe they just came back up. If you can get to the support site, then the servers are up. At least that was the case last time this happened.

willh3 said:
I keep getting this error message pop up over and over even though my Internet connection is working fine. It counts down from 15 seconds and tells me "an internet connection is required for TT to operate". Sirius seems to be playing fine but I'm worried that it may go out on me and it won't record Howard in the morning.
Anyone have any ideas? I'll be pretty bummed if TT does not record Howard on his first day on Sirius.

It looks like the Time Trax Registration servers are down (again).

I think we are at the mercy of them getting it back up and running. - And - not for nothing, they might still be in the air gettng back to the east cost from Vegas :( So who knows when we'll be up.

Last time this happened they did have it up and running before their suggest time frame - but there isn't even a post from them so I am unaware if they even know there is an issue.

Sorry... just read a bunch of threads (should've done this first!)

I see the TT servers are down, which most likely explains my problem.

Wow you guys are quick! :)

Thanks for the replies.

You're right esrosen, seems to be working now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)