Lost Album Info

waljtc

Original poster
Apr 25, 2006
LONG ISLAND N.Y.
I Have Lost on line info..It shows that i am on line. Been using 1.8 for months with no problem. Now no album info. Anybody else experience this in the last few days? Any ideas? thanks
WALLY

I have never seen my album populate with any info. Do any of you have a screen shot of your album information?

How is the album information enabled?

Thanks

very strange...after 2 days it just came back...I was afraid that was the beginning of the end...I'll just keep recording...and keep my fingers crossed!!

tyrant666 said:
I have never seen my album populate with any info. Do any of you have a screen shot of your album information?

How is the album information enabled?

Thanks

Here's mine:

album.jpg

The album information is obtained from your XM Radio Online account. I've highlighted it in yellow. The XMPCR and XMDirect units are also limited to the number of title characters they can display (16 if I remember correctly) so the full title information for TimeTrax is also gleaned off the XM Radio Online information.

Last edited:
I didn't realize you were using Sirius. Being there are probably very few Sirius Timetrax clients out there I wonder if we're just not hearing of others' problems. I wonder if Sirius changed anything about their online aspect that 'broke' the TimeTrax use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)