Internet / MRV setup instructions for HR44 / HR24 wired house. DECA1MR01 adapters in old install

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rockstead

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 16, 2009
Earth
My current HR23s were replaced with a HR44 and 2x HR24.

I kept my wired Router Cinema Connection Kit as is.

I didn't re-install the DIRECTV Ethernet Coax Adapters DECA (DECA1MR01) on all the new receivers as I understand they are now built in.

I just plugged in my Coax in to the satellite input, no ethernet ( where as before on the hr23 there would be both a Coax and a ethernet cable plugged in from the deca)

Is there something I need to do to get it working now? I know the hr44 has a built in CCK, does that have to be disabled?

Right now my receivers can't see each other and VOD isn't working.

Last edited:
So everything works now.

Internet is provided through wired CCK which is connected to router and SWS switch, which lead back to receivers.

I didn't use Decas from old HR23 setup, simply Coax in to Satellite input on HR44 and HR24s, simpler and cleaner.

MRV authorization message was there shortly after activating new receivers but it turns out I didn't share my list on the HR44 properly and with on Demand, it would give me an error whenever I accessed any of the channels but the next day it worked. I'm guessing it needed to build the on demand channel content before letting me access it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts