interview with mastec?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jheormack

Original poster
Mar 22, 2011
fl
Was wondering what mastecs hiring process is. I have an interview in the morning and the recruiter said to expect to be there 3-4 hours. What do they ask for that takes that long? I have never done satellite but have four years installing cable, phone, and internet. Any advise or answers are appreciated

Check out the installer forum ... and do a search for mastec before you continue. You might change your mind.

During my MASTEC interview the manager took an incoming call...". . .no we do not have time to train here...work for a cable company and learn to run cable then call me....what kind of truck do you have?"

Then he asked what voltages a multiswitch uses (13 &18 approx) and could I work some Sundays?

There is a bit more to it these days. So I read around on these sat sites & PM other members for tech questions on Single Wire Multiswitch...cable exp will help. Multi Room Viewing...ever run cat5? Misc receiver questions on compatibility. Get a book from them and never give it back.

And as others will hint...MASTEC is . . is. . ....sombody else say. I am biased.

Joe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)