Intoducing the new AM21N off-air tuner (from the "other" fourm)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Pretty much why nothing was posted here, there is nothing different. The "N" has the matte black instead of glossy. Someone said the new one includes caps to cover the power output for users of the H25 which does not use the power connection on the AM21, instead it has a laptop-like power brick.

I think the "N" stands for No News.

Is their a windows driver? Wonder what happens if you hook up to a usb port?

so they get a woody for a "exclusive first look" of something that other than having a "N" after the model number is the exact same thing I have sitting on top of the R22 since last June. Uh ok....

Either site get's a "woody" from an first look at something. Except this time the item in question is as exciting as passing gas in a space suit -- umm that's probably more exciting.

Yeah, they do tend to have the jump on things with DirecTV, both not so exciting and things that are far more exciting than other sites on the net. There's probably a pretty good reason for that too. :scratchin

Yeah, they do tend to have the jump on things with DirecTV, both not so exciting and things that are far more exciting than other sites on the net. There's probably a pretty good reason for that too. :scratchin
are you the green monster on the other site???
hehe :D:D:D

I don't have a problem with thier 1st look .... afterall, it IS something new that no one has seen yet, regardless of it not being much different.

Yeah, but the D* employees on that site are too busy throwing bombs at whoever disagrees with them than to solve the problem.

Most of them were lobbed at me. I had the audacity to suggest that it wouldn't be that expensive to program the AM21 to scan. Now admittedly I know nothing about programming, but I was told it could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to achieve. Then I was lambasted for thinking that those "few" customers that wanted the AM21 to scan should have that feature. The kicker was when I said they could at the least add the local channels to the database of available ota channels that Directv didn't carry. That went over like a lead balloon!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)