Invacom - G10 S/Q 90's!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bill190

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 10, 2007
Well I got my Invacom SNH-031 Ku LNBF and mounted it on my 1 meter Andrew dish which is pointing at G10.

I am very pleased to say the least. I'm getting signal strength in the 90's and quality in the 90's with the best TP's. Sometimes signal strength close to 100.

The weaker TP's are in the 80's and quality 50's/60's.

So quite a difference between a 70 cm dish on a positioner with a cheap LNB and a 1 meter fixed dish with a good quality LNB. (I was frequently losing this sat on the smaller dish - tree blocking my big dish for this sat...)

Well I got my Invacom SNH-031 Ku LNBF and mounted it on my 1 meter Andrew dish which is pointing at G10.

I am very pleased to say the least. I'm getting signal strength in the 90's and quality in the 90's with the best TP's. Sometimes signal strength close to 100.

The weaker TP's are in the 80's and quality 50's/60's.

So quite a difference between a 70 cm dish on a positioner with a cheap LNB and a 1 meter fixed dish with a good quality LNB. (I was frequently losing this sat on the smaller dish - tree blocking my big dish for this sat...)

May I ask what region of the continent you are on?

I'm using a Fortec Mercury II and located in Oregon (U.S.). Note that Oregon is known for plenty of rain and the clouds which bring the rain. So depending on the weather, my signal strength will vary.

Status
Please reply by conversation.