Invalid Password After Logging Onto Dishonline

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Kennith

Original poster
Mar 9, 2009
Decatur, Texas
I've got a 722 and Sling Adapter and whenever I go to "Live TV" "My Live TV" I always get a message "Invalid Password Press OK to retry." I can logon to dishonline.com and dish.com just fine. I've tried adding a password to my 722 (none of the available locks applied) and both wireless and wired internet connections. Dishonline connects just fine. In the top right corner it shows I'm using my Sling Adapter. I've changed my dish internet passwords numerous times. I've tried going in through other URL's - dish.sling.com - for example. No difference. It always comes down to Invalid Password"." I've tried bypassing firewalls on my modem, router, and PC's. Makes no difference. I've called dish support about this issue 4 times. Twice they've referred this to "engineering" and twice I've heard nothing back -- after waiting for weeks. Seems futile calling dish support again because our conversations, however lengthy, always end up the same. I've probably devoted 40 or 50 hours to this problem so far. Any help from anyone here would be appreciated. Thanks. Ken.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts