Invoice says 622, dish says 722 will be delivered....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rjousuf

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 6, 2004
So i just signed up with dish as a new customer through dishstore couple days ago as a brand new customer with 4 room install and 1 722 and 2 311and today got this invoice which states that I will be getting a 622 and 2 311. I called the dishstore but they are closed and will be tomorow too and the install is tuesday and I dont think i will have time on monday to call them. I called dish directly and first the csr kept saying both 622 and 722 are same receivers, mpeg4, hd etc but i told her i only want 722 so finaly she did some typing sounds and said ok, u will be getting a 722 and 2 311. Now i am not the one to beleive a csr after what i read in these forums but what happens if tuesday the isntall guy shows up with a 622? Do i cancel the install and wait another week or so in order to fix the problem or Should i just get the 622, cause the only diff between the 2 is bigger hd and nothign else right?? Please let me know if anyone know the answer.
thanks

You don't cancel install, if anything you reschedule. Could be a 722 shortage ?? In **simple** break down it's a bigger hard drive.

I could of had a 722 if I really wanted one, instead I have 622, I'm not worried about it, YMMV.

Oh well, i hope its 722, cause with 622, it will be another wait before the installer brings back a 722. Lets see wat happen on tuesday..

This happened to me last month, before my scheduled install I verified with 4 different CS R's that I would be getting a 722. Two of those were on line chat calls with DISH so everything was documented with them and me.

Sure thing...the guy shows up with 622, after I show him me correspondence with the all of the CSR,s he went back and showed up with a 722. The invoice stated 622 as well. You need to document what the CSR,s tell you very well because they wont give you a 722 unless you demand it. There is no shortage of the 722, but they will give you a 622 at first try. You can bet on it.

Also, check your Dish bill very closely after your upgrade. My so called free upgrade(long time customer with voom HD so they were going to give me a good deal) showed up on my bill that I owed them $253. Another phone call cleared that up right away because I documented every conversation with CSR's before I agreed to an upgrade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts