iOS Dish Anywhere App NOW with Integrated HWS Transfers!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It should go into iCloud so you could use either iDevices.

The whole point is to download it to the mobile device so you don't need Internet to watch your programming. If the device already has Internet, no need to grab it from the cloud, just stream it directly from the receiver.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

If they could get video by AirPlay working that would be great!

I believe it does work. Try swiping up on your iPad or iPhone to pull up the device controls. Select the Apple TV, and then turn Mirroring on. Tap Done. This will not actually mirror, since the display will only show on the TV, but it should allow you to watch the slingplayer on your TV. On demand won't work over AirPlay.

I believe it does work. Try swiping up on your iPad or iPhone to pull up the device controls. Select the Apple TV, and then turn Mirroring on. Tap Done. This will not actually mirror, since the display will only show on the TV, but it should allow you to watch the slingplayer on your TV. On demand won't work over AirPlay.

Trying this with Dish Anywhere you get "Video playback is not allowed when your screen is mirrored"

UMMMM this makes sense :)

The whole point is to download it to the mobile device so you don't need Internet to watch your programming. If the device already has Internet, no need to grab it from the cloud, just stream it directly from the receiver.

Hmm not working for me today... ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1387648642.681153.jpg

Tried to transfer a show to my ipad today without "preparing for mobile" through the dvr. It was slow. Took about 15 mins fir a 30 min show. Is that normal? Any faster if i "prepare for mobile" through thr dvr rather than through the app?

15 isn't bad. Prepping beforehand, such as when recording it, saves time. DK if it matters where you say to prep when done later.

I guess my first generation iPad has been officially "left in the dust". The Hopper Transfer app says I only have until Jan. 21 to view my transferred videos and it suggests I update to the new Dish Anywhere app. However, the latest version of the Dish Anywhere app requires at least iOS 6 and so it can't be installed on a first generation iPad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts