iPad Pro M1 full review is live!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I was going to order on but realized all the apps run the same on my current iPad as they would on the new iPad so I didn’t order.

It has a lot of power under the hood but it is going unused.

hopefully WWDC rolls out some new features to use that power. If they had one which would let you boot into MacOS or iPadOS I would buy one with 5G in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: IcEWoLF
Same. I want to buy one but I want a lower space model because I don’t have any use for 1TB of space just to get 16GB of ram. Unless I see a huge improvement with apps I think I’ll wait until Black Friday. My 4 year old 10.5inch iPad Pro has been rock solid.

Same. I want to buy one but I want a lower space model because I don’t have any use for 1TB of space just to get 16GB of ram. Unless I see a huge improvement with apps I think I’ll wait until Black Friday. My 4 year old 10.5inch iPad Pro has been rock solid.

As of right now the apps will run basically the same speeds as they do on your current iPad. Angry Birds is still Angry Birds. Sure they may load a second or two faster but they still all run the same.

Why pay more. As I said hopefully WWDC next month announces so new software to really support the power of the M1 chip in the iPad.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

i ordered the 12.9” 1TB from Amazon when pre-orders went live, still no idea when I am going to get it.

i ordered the 12.9” 1TB from Amazon when pre-orders went live, still no idea when I am going to get it.
They have the 2TB unit in stocks, canceled the first order and bought it, be here Monday.

Hey guys. A local seller has a 3rd generation iPad Pro 11" 128 gb for sale. Supposedly excellent with little use. Does it have the M1? I've never owned an iPad and think I might want to try this one out.

What would be a good buy (not just a fair price) on this iPad? They are open to negotiation.

Thanks!

Hey guys. A local seller has a 3rd generation iPad Pro 11" 128 gb for sale. Supposedly excellent with little use. Does it have the M1? I've never owned an iPad and think I might want to try this one out.

What would be a good buy (not just a fair price) on this iPad? They are open to negotiation.

Thanks!
No M1 chip.

It has a Apple A12X Bionic chip Octa Core CPU.

No M1 chip.

It has a Apple A12X Bionic chip Octa Core CPU.

I believe you. It's confusing with all the different generations and screen sizes, etc. I tried to find out on Apple's website and according to This Page it has the M1. What am I missing?

Is it possible that the fifth generation iPad Pro is actually the third generation iPad Pro 11"?

Reactions: Foxbat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)