iPhone 3.0 Software

Where do you get it and how do you apply it?

I really dont want to jailbreak my iphone, but would love tethering.

No, what I'm asking is does the PC have to have iTunes for tethering to work?

I have a netbook that doesn't have iTunes. Will I need to install iTunes for it to allow the iPhone tethering to work with it?

No, what I'm asking is does the PC have to have iTunes for tethering to work?

I have a netbook that doesn't have iTunes. Will I need to install iTunes for it to allow the iPhone tethering to work with it?

It should not need iTunes on the netbook.

Have to agree. Let's hope they enable AVRCP with a patch. You can control play/pause , but not skipping forward or back.
Glad to see conformation of this "bug". My wife's iTouch plays through the SYNC on my Milan, but without being able to skip forward or backwards, Bluetooth is a "meh". Plugging in the iTouch is way more flexible than the Bluetooth audio feature AND allows me to keep my hands on the steering wheel + eyes on the road.

Also, I had some buffering problems with the SYNC. The audio play back would skip, then play faster than normal, then skip a bit, etc. It settled down after 20 seconds or so, but any disturbance in the playback (like skipping using the iPod controls) caused the playback problems again.

Glad to see conformation of this "bug". My wife's iTouch plays through the SYNC on my Milan, but without being able to skip forward or backwards, Bluetooth is a "meh". Plugging in the iTouch is way more flexible than the Bluetooth audio feature AND allows me to keep my hands on the steering wheel + eyes on the road.

Also, I had some buffering problems with the SYNC. The audio play back would skip, then play faster than normal, then skip a bit, etc. It settled down after 20 seconds or so, but any disturbance in the playback (like skipping using the iPod controls) caused the playback problems again.

Same issue. It's so stupid I got a refund from Apple.

I didn't run into the issue with visual voicemail. My wife's phone has never been jailbroken. I wonder if that has something to do with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)