iPhone 4.0 OS To Be Announced

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
This is surprising...

Apple is going to announce it's new 4.0 OS for the iPhone on Thursday! I didn't expect it to be announced so close to the ipad launch.

Come on MultiTasking! :D

Iphone update to OS 4 was to be announced with the I pad the problem was os4 was not ready. OS 4 will do multi tasking. Other features include a unified inbox for multiple email accounts and the ability to place contacts directly on the home screen.
Also look out for the new I-Phone 3.2 to be introduced in June. It will be the I-Pad mini with a 5 inch screen 8 hours battery life. Front facing camera for video conferencing. A 3 time Zoom camera with a 3MP data chip and 720P video. Also the new I-phone will allow you to text by just speaking.

Or wait for the iPhone 3.2T, which operates by telepathic interface!

We'll see. and an "announcement" is not the same as a "release."

I am not sure how this MultiTaking is going to work, its almost like when you switch between apps, it pauses the app that was running...

I dont like that. I want to listen to Slacker while I am reading my email.

Ahh they just announced that the programmers will need to add code for MultTasking to work, and give a demonstation with Pandora.

So that answers my question on Slacker. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts