iphone 5 to be released in September?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Had a DX for a year plus before the iPhone, did not miss the size. Won't turn down a new iPhone but it he sze could remain the same and I'd be just as happy.
I had the same before. It did not bother me at the time, I think it had to do with android at the time versus going to iOS. Since the latter has been improved, I think it might would now. Just my opinion. Moreso I wonder what iOS would be like with a comparable screen. That would be something.

I am still on the 3GS. Never needed the newest, latest and greatest. But I may need the 5 as my current phone is on its last leg.

Don't think one loses there unlimited data with AT&T. If so, I'll just go with Sprint.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS using SatelliteGuys

DodgerKing said:
I am still on the 3GS. Never needed the newest, latest and greatest. But I may need the 5 as my current phone is on its last leg.

Don't think one loses there unlimited data with AT&T. If so, I'll just go with Sprint.

AT&T has said that the new shared plans are in addition to the old ones. They will still be available to new customers and old customers are not being forced to migrate off of them.

My 4 hasn't been the same since I dropped it demolishing the screen. I bought and installed a replacement, but responsiveness isn't quite the same and it's starting not to recognize home button pushes. I'm looking forward to the release of the new one. I'll probably get one right away (to start the two year contract clock ASAP), but won't transition over until 1) it's jailbroken or 2) I can't put up with the 4's increasing deterioration anymore.

Some of the Android phones are interesting, but I just can't see myself paying for all my apps for use on a second OS.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

If the new phone doesn't support LTE on the PCS band and 1xA on the 800SMR band then the phone is kind of pointless for Sprint with them in the middle of swapping out all of their network equipment. Don't confuse the 800SMR band with the standard cellular 850 band. Apple has always called it the wrong name of the 800 band when it's really called the 850 band.

Yes I will probably get the next iPhone when it is announced. Even though my iPhone 4 is still perfectly fine for how I use it. I am trapped in Apple's ecosystem with tons of stuff on iTunes, and getting more and more ensnared with Apple TV. I am now even considering an iPad since they support Amazon VOD.

Not only is my 3GS battery weakening, I'm losing pairing now and then. And it seems to be slowing. So the timing is looking right. I might just have to preorder it blind.

And then what will I do with the 3GS? Hmmmm.

Not only is my 3GS battery weakening, I'm losing pairing now and then. And it seems to be slowing. So the timing is looking right. I might just have to preorder it blind.

And then what will I do with the 3GS? Hmmmm.
That is the same thing happening with both my (JB) and my wife's (not JB) 3GS phone.

My wife and I got the 4S as new customers switching to Verizon on launch day last year so we will have to skip the 5 for now since our upgrades won't be here until next June. The 4S does fine for the both of us though.

My wife and I got the 4S as new customers switching to Verizon on launch day last year so we will have to skip the 5 for now since our upgrades won't be here until next June. The 4S does fine for the both of us though.
If the current phone is meeting your needs, I agree, no need to bother, but, if you did decide to swap, you could get enough on Ebay for the 4s to more than cover the bulk of your purchase. Most likely you could upgrade for less than what they new contract price is (in some cases even for nothing)

Just a thought, it is what I have been doing.

If the current phone is meeting your needs, I agree, no need to bother, but, if you did decide to swap, you could get enough on Ebay for the 4s to more than cover the bulk of your purchase. Most likely you could upgrade for less than what they new contract price is (in some cases even for nothing)

Just a thought, it is what I have been doing.

Lessons from a phone whore. You read it here first. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)