iPhone 6S Plus or Galaxy S7?

I love hearing this debate. It is like buying a car. The things I would ask myself are "Am I going to resell my phone when I am done with it?" "What games and apps are important to me?" and "What accessories do I want?" If you are going to trade in your phone then get an Android. If you want to make a couple of bucks and sell it, then get an iPhone due to the resell values are better. If apps/games are important, get an iPhone the app store with Apple is much better than Google play. If you don't care about accessories, get an Android. IPhone accessories are everywhere and in every color of the rainbow. Android accessories are limited in colors and materials used. Also Apple does not change much with accessories. Trying to figure out which Samsung you have and which case goes with it can be a pain. Those are the reasons I stick with Apple. I love Samsung products and wish they could get better apps and stick with a design so accessory manufactures would invest and make more accessories and be more available. Just my two cents.

I love hearing this debate. It is like buying a car. The things I would ask myself are "Am I going to resell my phone when I am done with it?" "What games and apps are important to me?" and "What accessories do I want?"

Havok, I appreciate your 2 cents. :)

Add to that: How efficiently do I want the phone to access the apps and services I use most often? Since I have to balance a lot of tasks and events, how readily accessible is my calendar? How easily can I communicate with the people I am in contact with most often?

I confess that when I look at my wife's iPhone I see several screens with apps that she has to slide through to find what she wants. Can these be customized? On my Android I can see an agenda on the home screen, the way I used to do on my Blackberry. Can I do this with iPhone?

Reactions: osu1991

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)