iPhone announcement event September 10th?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
ASSuming they announce 5S (don't care about 5C), I wonder how long 'till major shipments?
Isn't it usually something like 3-5 weeks?
From all the rumors, it sounds like the handset is already in production. .
For myself, I'm looking forward to picking up a very clean 4S trade-in!
That'll be my upgrade. :up :)
?

I guess the days of buying more Apple shares for $420 are over. We're beginning a new era of 15 months of "game changing" Apple technologies per Tim Cook. I'm curious to see what they do with the iwatch. Not interested in Apple TV unless it is thin 65" passive 3D and UHD.
Still want an iphone with microSD card slot, micro usb port charging/data, and drop in battery; otherwise I'll just save my money and keep my Thunderbolt.

Maybe an iwatch???

The cpu in my Tissot T-Touch is acting up. Body temperature says I'm 273° F and I'm at 88750 ft above sea level. Everything else is working fine though, calendar, alarm, and compass.

ASSuming they announce 5S (don't care about 5C), I wonder how long 'till major shipments?
Isn't it usually something like 3-5 weeks?
From all the rumors, it sounds like the handset is already in production. .
For myself, I'm looking forward to picking up a very clean 4S trade-in!
That'll be my upgrade. :up :)
?

I suspect that they will ship by the end of the quarter (September 30th). They got a few million iPhone 5s in the end of the same quarter last year, have to make this one look good too.

http://stevecheney.com/on-the-future-of-ios-and-android/

Interesting predictions on iOS (and some Android). But, the most interesting prediction is that NFC is dead and Bluetooth will replace it, and iOS7 will bring it to older iPhones.

NFC is dead—that’s not the interesting part though, it’s how Apple was able to replicate NFC functionality with Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi (they’re also using GPS like Bump did for authentication) and how they standardized all of this into iBeacon in iOS7. While supporting it all backward compatibly to iPhone 4S. A two year old phone upgraded with iOS7 will just work… Bluetooth has arrived – it’s been around forever, but up to now it’s been crappy. Bluetooth LE (also called Bluetooth Smart) changes everything. Connections, pairing, device management etc will finally work 100% of the time, and Bluetooth will be a completely bulletproof, consumer ready, industry leading technology. There will truly be a radio in everything around us and it’s going to enable incredible experiences in mobile. Apple’s iWatch will work so well with your iPhone out of the gate when it’s launched you will be blown away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)