iPhone deals with Verizon

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
We have Verizon for our phone service and noticed a $150 off any smartphone over $300 deal in our Offers section of our account online. Our daughter accidentally dropped her SE yesterday and cracked the front screen. She had it for two years and in a not so great case so I’m proud that it lasted as long as it did. We were going to fix it but I’ve been reading the rumors of Apple possibly dropping support for the SE and 6s for iOS 13 so I just happened to be browsing on Verizon’s website and saw that offer. We ended up ordering an iPhone 7 and with the $150 off it brought it down to $300. It’s the installment plan but I plan on paying it in full by this summer.

If anyone with Verizon is thinking of getting a new phone take a look at this deal and see if you have it in your Offers on your account. It requires a new line but we will just swap the SIM cards over and the info on our account so that our daughter can keep her number. Since this was $150 straight off the price there’s no penalty for paying off the phone early since it’s not a bill credit.

$300 for a brand new iPhone 7 is not bad at all.

We have Verizon for our phone service and noticed a $150 off any smartphone over $300 deal in our Offers section of our account online. Our daughter accidentally dropped her SE yesterday and cracked the front screen. She had it for two years and in a not so great case so I’m proud that it lasted as long as it did. We were going to fix it but I’ve been reading the rumors of Apple possibly dropping support for the SE and 6s for iOS 13 so I just happened to be browsing on Verizon’s website and saw that offer. We ended up ordering an iPhone 7 and with the $150 off it brought it down to $300. It’s the installment plan but I plan on paying it in full by this summer.

If anyone with Verizon is thinking of getting a new phone take a look at this deal and see if you have it in your Offers on your account. It requires a new line but we will just swap the SIM cards over and the info on our account so that our daughter can keep her number. Since this was $150 straight off the price there’s no penalty for paying off the phone early since it’s not a bill credit.

$300 for a brand new iPhone 7 is not bad at all.
Are you sure its not a refurb?.. kinda sounds like it is

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Brand new in box and their website doesn’t advertise it as a refurb. We picked it up from the Verizon store. Apple still sells the 7 new as well.

Got it activated and AppleCare+ added as well.

Next up is to pay off my iPad with Verizon which I owe less than $100 on now. Planning on paying that off next month and taking it off our Verizon account which will save us a combined $42 a month. We owe less than $200 a piece on my wife’s and my iPhones and I hope to have those paid off by this summer. Then pay off this new one for our daughter by this summer as well.

I really hate having a cell phone bill that’s close to $300 a month. It will be interesting to see how much of our line access discount we lose with each phone paid off. They’ve been trying to push us to their unlimited plan for a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts