iPhone Dish remote Access

I signed in to Dish Remote Access, and it worked fine. I am using a VIP 612 receiver with Dish's USB wireless connector. I just logged on to see the program grid and which shows are set to be recorded tonight. I also downloaded the iPad app that also allows me to manage the content on my receiver, and that works pretty well too. For the first time, I downloaded an online movie over my broadband connection and that worked too, although my slow wireless connection took 6 hours to download a 2-hour movie!

afriedma said:
I signed in to Dish Remote Access, and it worked fine. I am using a VIP 612 receiver with Dish's USB wireless connector. I just logged on to see the program grid and which shows are set to be recorded tonight. I also downloaded the iPad app that also allows me to manage the content on my receiver, and that works pretty well too. For the first time, I downloaded an online movie over my broadband connection and that worked too, although my slow wireless connection took 6 hours to download a 2-hour movie!

Not sure what the problem was but I could sign in today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)