iPhone Dish remote Access

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I signed in to Dish Remote Access, and it worked fine. I am using a VIP 612 receiver with Dish's USB wireless connector. I just logged on to see the program grid and which shows are set to be recorded tonight. I also downloaded the iPad app that also allows me to manage the content on my receiver, and that works pretty well too. For the first time, I downloaded an online movie over my broadband connection and that worked too, although my slow wireless connection took 6 hours to download a 2-hour movie!

afriedma said:
I signed in to Dish Remote Access, and it worked fine. I am using a VIP 612 receiver with Dish's USB wireless connector. I just logged on to see the program grid and which shows are set to be recorded tonight. I also downloaded the iPad app that also allows me to manage the content on my receiver, and that works pretty well too. For the first time, I downloaded an online movie over my broadband connection and that worked too, although my slow wireless connection took 6 hours to download a 2-hour movie!

Not sure what the problem was but I could sign in today.