iPhone "Recents" list

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
My Recents list was erased at some point. Now, it no longer shows anything at all under "All" or "Missed." Yet I have made and received calls, and missed a couple.

Any idea what setting I may have messed up to stop this from retaining the calls? Conflict with some app?

I'll have to check the memory tonight. It's almost full, I know- I've been packing it in prep for vacation. Probably around 1 GB available out of 8. Wish I'd gotten the 16. 3G phone.

Haven't tried the power reset. Would I lose anything by doing that?

I'll have to check the memory tonight. It's almost full, I know- I've been packing it in prep for vacation. Probably around 1 GB available out of 8. Wish I'd gotten the 16. 3G phone.

Haven't tried the power reset. Would I lose anything by doing that?

No you would not lose anything. Just powering of a device should never lose any information that is stored on it. You just need to hold down the top button for a few seconds until it asks you if you want to power off. Don't forget that this device is just another type of computer and some times they just need to be rebooted to clear these strange type of issues.

BINGO! Geeve da man a CEEGAR!

I just tried that, and it has recovered all the listings that it previously had. Thank you, I overlooked the obvious.

And to think what went thru my head all those times when I instructed users to reboot. Who's in that mirror?

BINGO! Geeve da man a CEEGAR!

I just tried that, and it has recovered all the listings that it previously had. Thank you, I overlooked the obvious.

And to think what went thru my head all those times when I instructed users to reboot. Who's in that mirror?

I am happy it worked for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)