IPhone users have more sex

mike123abc

Too many cables
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
It was an interesting article. Not that the iphone really had anything to do with it, with the exception that if your profile photos had to come from a camera phone the iPhone was the best choice for attractive photos. I guess people who use bad phones have trouble making good profile pictures and getting dates.

vodad

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 14, 2005
Actually, I think there are a few reasons. Most Android phones are on verizon, so the connection seems to work, Iphone being on AT&T the users are always waiting around for their stuff to download, with nothing better to do they are having sex.

If you don't buy that theory then my other one is, Iphone users, and Apple users seem to exaggerate about things more than the rest of us, so why would we think they would not do the same with there sexual exploits.

:neener

TheForce

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2003
Jacksonville, FL, Earth
I don't know about the sex topic but the babes that hang out in the Apple store are hot! Plus the place is always packed to the walls so the perfume is sometimes over powering.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Actually, I think there are a few reasons. Most Android phones are on verizon, so the connection seems to work, Iphone being on AT&T the users are always waiting around for their stuff to download, with nothing better to do they are having sex.

If you don't buy that theory then my other one is, Iphone users, and Apple users seem to exaggerate about things more than the rest of us, so why would we think they would not do the same with there sexual exploits.

:neener

Definitely second rationale. :D

diogen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 16, 2007
I believe there is a very high probability this "statistics" will be called a hoax by their creators, since it has so many holes...

- self-reporting more sexual partners is not the same as having more sex;
- self-reporting by narcissistic types might be the only way they "have sex" in their lives;
- Apple product owners are richer. Having more sex partners just means paying more prostitutes;
- they are just ditched twice as often for their inability to perform;
etc.

Tiger Woods must be definitely an iPhone user...

I sound like an Android phone owner, don't I...:)

Diogen.

Last edited:

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Or maybe its just two completely unrelated questions that have absolutely nothing to do with one another. Yet, some moron decides to publish a story about, thus giving it fake legitimacy. Just sayin.... :D

yourbeliefs

Something Profound
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 20, 2007
Northeast
I zoned out after the 2nd paragraph. All it says is that they have more sexual partners. That could mean that iPhone users hire prostitutes more often than Android users do.

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
hmm...

iphones are a geek toy, as apple seems to be some geek nivana
geeks lie about sex, because face it, non-geeks get more sex.

ergo, take the story for what it's worth.

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
I zoned out after the 2nd paragraph. All it says is that they have more sexual partners. That could mean that iPhone users hire prostitutes more often than Android users do.
Or that iphone users tend to be single, whereas android users are married, and thus limited to 1 partner as opposed to the single iphone users more than 1 (whether real, imaginary, left, right).

Not to mention the poll comes from an online dating site. Who uses those? I imagine it's people who can't get dates in the real world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)