iphone XR: Who is preordering one?

My wife was thinking about it too but told me the other day she would rather have the AW4 instead. Her AW3 is less than 6 months old so AW5 is more likely in her future if I have any say in it.

Lets see. Where would I place my bet? Something about Happy...

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: Foxbat
Well changed my mind. With the rumored demise of ATT microcells by the end of the year, I will need another phone with WiFi calling or I will have to move my mom to Project Fi and get another phone for Fi.

I’m going to go by the store and look at Xr. May order one and give my mom my 6plus. Her phone supports WiFi calling, but as usual, in its infinite greedy wisdom, ATT doesn’t allow WiFi calling on most non branded phones.

:hiding Fine I caved.

Went into the ATT store next to our Tulsa office just before lunch to look at the Xr, as the parking lot was empty and no customers were in the store. I didnt't expect them to have any available. Roughly same size as my 6 plus and my Moto G6. Noticeably heavier than than the G6 and slightly heavier than the 6 Plus. Is obviously faster than the 6 plus. They had one Xr 64GB model left and 3 in the larger memory capacity.

:facepalm I caved and bought the 64GB

From the Death Star? Is it locked?

From the Death Star? Is it locked?

Probably. Still setting it up after restoring my backup. I’ll pull the sim out of my Fi phone and see later. If it is, I’ll get ATT to send an unlock for. I had to do that on my 6+ too, even though I bought it outright.

I spent the past week at Disney World.
Didn't see any Xr in my travels this past week but a huge number if AW4's and XS Max. Seems that the iphone was way out numbering the Samsung among this crowd. Notches and gold models everywhere, most popular. Plus everyone had the clear bumper cases. I guess everyone saw how slippery they were to slide off the table without the bumper guards. The youngest I saw with an Apple watch 3 was about 5. Probably a hand-me-down. My oldest grandson had his dad's old AW0 now. Fitbits seem to be disappearing but I did see a few.

My Red arrived at lunch time. I had backed up the 7 to itunes, so set up and transfer took less than 10 minutes. Feels good in my hand. Just been doing the basics for now. Will play with over the weekend. Funny, the return phone package arrived about 15 minutes before the phone. The 7 is now on it's way to the return center.

Reactions: Foxbat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts