IPTV in Clarksville, TN

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

whicky1978

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 26, 2005
Clarksville, Tennessee
Clarksville Department of Electricity provides cable and internet services. It's nice having an alternative. CDE has supplied the town with fiber optics. The picture is clear. I have basically the same package as I did with charter, and I save $30 a month 128.00 vs. 100.00. The interne is 10 mbs. IT jacks direcly into my wifi router. Each STB connects to a CAT5 cable. The downside is I can split off to other TV's like I did with the coax.

(Actually, I can split off, but I can't the channel is the same for both TV's.

Clarksville Department of Electricity provides cable and internet services. It's nice having an alternative. CDE has supplied the town with fiber optics. The picture is clear. I have basically the same package as I did with charter, and I save $30 a month 128.00 vs. 100.00. The interne is 10 mbs. IT jacks direcly into my wifi router. Each STB connects to a CAT5 cable. The downside is I can split off to other TV's like I did with the coax.

(Actually, I can split off, but I can't the channel is the same for both TV's.

What set top are they using? Also, I think they had Kasenna middleware (Now owned by Espial) at first but ended up scraping it for Minerva. Is that right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)