IR Remote Learning

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sethwell

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 16, 2008
Booneville, AR
I thought the last software update addressed this. i've tried to program some of my tv remotes buttons to the 32.0 remote and it seemed like it took the commands but when i went to test it out the buttons were not working. the instructions on the 922 for remote learning are quite strange so i went to dish's website to get the info. they are the same for the 21 and i had that one programmed and working for a 722 i also have.

anyone else try this and did it work for you? thanks

Did mine last night and worked fine. I am asuming you are holding the tv button or three seconds then holding the record button for three seconds before to get into learning mode right?

yes, i did that. when i finish the learning process the SAT mode button blinks three times, not when i enter codes but when i finish the learnign process. is it suppose to do that or is that telling me that the learning process did not work? i know when you are programming a button and it does that then the button was not learned.

update: upon checking the settings in the remote manager i discovered that it did learn them. it says beside TV Code 1423(LG + Learned)

but it still doesn't work. frustrating.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts