Is 622 upgrade hotline number still active?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have tried calling this number 2 or 3 times a day for the last 4 days. I get two rings and then a busy signal? E-mailed Dish this afternoon and asked them what was going on. So far have not gotten a reply.

Ended up calling the 333-DISH number, opted for tech support got connected to a very nice lady named Donna, and she took care of the upgrade very efficiently. I, personally, think they have abandoned the 888 number.

I think that special number was only need for the inital "demand' period. Now that all of use early adopters have called, the special number is no longer needed.

I called it when I decided to upgrade. I found myself stranded in menus. So I called the regular number and reach a CSR quick and was able to take care of everything.

So, in short. Consider the "special number" obsolete.

Just called, the special number routed me around the phone menus, but I got routed to a standard CSR queue in the end. They didn't answer my call with the expectation that I would ask about a HD upgrade, that was obvious. But I did get someone in the USA, at 11:50 CDT, which was a surprise. So perhaps it was routed to a call center that has a responsibility to know more about the HD promos.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts