Is 622 upgrade hotline number still active?

I have tried calling this number 2 or 3 times a day for the last 4 days. I get two rings and then a busy signal? E-mailed Dish this afternoon and asked them what was going on. So far have not gotten a reply.

Ended up calling the 333-DISH number, opted for tech support got connected to a very nice lady named Donna, and she took care of the upgrade very efficiently. I, personally, think they have abandoned the 888 number.

I think that special number was only need for the inital "demand' period. Now that all of use early adopters have called, the special number is no longer needed.

I called it when I decided to upgrade. I found myself stranded in menus. So I called the regular number and reach a CSR quick and was able to take care of everything.

So, in short. Consider the "special number" obsolete.

Just called, the special number routed me around the phone menus, but I got routed to a standard CSR queue in the end. They didn't answer my call with the expectation that I would ask about a HD upgrade, that was obvious. But I did get someone in the USA, at 11:50 CDT, which was a surprise. So perhaps it was routed to a call center that has a responsibility to know more about the HD promos.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)