Is a sticky channel requests thread possible?

sore womb?....that is what my wife had, after her C-Section..;)

The days of rapid channel additions are over. I am not saying they will never add a new channel, but I see it more likely a dispute substitution or a channel changes format. The problem Dish faces now is that every channel they currently carry wants more money and every channel is a potential dispute. Unless a channel is part of a big conglomerate and is forced on via a package negotiation or has some other angle, I just do not see them being added any more.

What is an average cable channel now? 99% commercial jammed reruns and infomercials with a few hours of new programming a year?

The days of rapid channel additions are over. I am not saying they will never add a new channel, but I see it more likely a dispute substitution or a channel changes format. The problem Dish faces now is that every channel they currently carry wants more money and every channel is a potential dispute. Unless a channel is part of a big conglomerate and is forced on via a package negotiation or has some other angle, I just do not see them being added any more.

What is an average cable channel now? 99% commercial jammed reruns and infomercials with a few hours of new programming a year?

Yeah, how much is our bill going to go up next January 2013?

FEARnet is not the only channel out there worth adding. there are other channels too. i'll request FEARnet as long as i have dish or until dish adds it. i've been asking for it for over a year and a half now and i do not intend to give up.

Can you not just go to their website see what movie they are playing currently and watch it on netflix commercial free? Yes I know you have to have a netflix subscription. Or do they have some exclusive content?

OTA Option?

922 tv1 modulator broken?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)