Is AM21 available at retail outlets yet?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iceshark

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 10, 2004
Pacific Northwest
Want to add the AM21 to the extra HR21 they let me keep. ALready have OTA on my HR20. I was told by Directv that Circut city was being forced by them by contract to carry the AM21 as well as Best buy. However He said Best Buy had not ordered yet and Circiut city had.

I did not see them on there website. Does anyone know if he is full of bull or is CC really carrying them?
Thanks.

Want to add the AM21 to the extra HR21 they let me keep. ALready have OTA on my HR20. I was told by Directv that Circut city was being forced by them by contract to carry the AM21 as well as Best buy. However He said Best Buy had not ordered yet and Circiut city had.

I did not see them on there website. Does anyone know if he is full of bull or is CC really carrying them?
Thanks.

They are available at Solid Signal | DIRECTV® Systems, HDTV Antennas, DISH Network, satellite equipment and home entertainment supplies & accessories. In fact, they have an open box one for $49.99 right now.

I'm not sure if any of the big box retailers will stock them. If they do, they may target them specifically to areas without HD locals, instead of stocking them nationwide.

For $50 with free ship, I'd personally just order right from DirecTV.

Status
Please reply by conversation.