Is anyone else having a problem with DishOnline?

jessshaun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 28, 2006
Robinson, Illinois, United States
We had our service on pause and unhooked for about 2 months. We got everything going again about 2 weeks ago. The problem is though, that even though our 722 is hooked up to the internet, and we can access dishonline.com, I cannot see any recordings showing up, and can't access any scheduled programs. I remember I used to be able to play to the TV, record a show from the online guide, and delete upcoming timers from that site, now I can't do any of that.

Another thing is I can't seem to link my sling account to dishonline.com either. I have a slingbox, but when I enter my username and password in dishonline.com, it does nothing.

By the way, it doesn't matter if I use Firefox or Internet Explorer, the result is the same.

We do have a different router, and ISP now, would that possibly have something to do with it?

You may need to reset the broadband connection if you haven't (updates the IP address, new ISP = new IP address). It's in menu-6-1-9-1-reset connection.

If still nothing, reset the receiver, and try the connection test in menu-6-3 (should say broadband OK).

Was your slingbox in your dish account before the disconnect?

what happens if you go in through dish remote access? (www.dishnetwork.com the bottom entry under the "My Account" drop down)

With Dish's aquisition of Sling, there are a bunch of things going on, that no one mentions or that no one has laid out as upcoming things "they" are doing ... its not that *they* need to tell the customers what they are doing .. but it would be nice to know that if today I can't access because its within the few days they've planned to do migration from beta.dishonline.com to www.dishonline.com or something else.. that I'd know to just try again tomorrow.. and the next day, putting up with the interruption for now.. but that isn't on Dish's scope for now..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)