Is Anyone Worried We Might Not Get 150 HD Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
....FOR GOLF FANS....

I'm sure die hard golf fans like me are aware that the Golf Channel will start broadcasting ALL golf tournaments starting in 07". (thursday and fridays rounds), anyway I sent them an e-mail asking if they had any plans on switching to HD, they e-mailed me back stating that broadcasting in HD on The Golf Channel is in the works for the near future. I assume they are getting ready for the 07' season.

joedekock said:
:haha :haha :haha

hey the red sox and then the white sox won consecutive world series, if that happened anything is possible. ok well maybe Directv getting 150 channels is the only impossible thing left LOL There is no shot at directv getting 150 channels anytime soon

stevesmall said:
hey the red sox and then the white sox won consecutive world series, if that happened anything is possible. ok well maybe Directv getting 150 channels is the only impossible thing left LOL There is no shot at directv getting 150 channels anytime soon
It all depend on how you count .....
There are already a bunch of HD channels if you count everyones local channels and the new RSN channels as well, see no one mentioned if they have to be 150 channels that everyone gets, for all the 100 HD locals (approx guess as of now) only 4 are seen by any one person.

Jimbo

I don't think it has been proven that a Ka CONUS beam will be reliable during heavy rain in the southeastern United States. If DirecTV can afford to do this, they can eventually use their 46 Ku band transponders to deliver 138 channels of reliable, MPEG 4 HDTV CONUS programming.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts