Is ceo address still working?

I have emailed them serveral times for some problems and never gotten an answer back.I'm ready goto directv if they don't answer.seems like since they split it has been worse.

I have emailed them serveral times for some problems and never gotten an answer back.
Odds are your "problems" are something that the regular phone reps can deal with and that's why they're not dealing with it.

What are your problems ? What did the standard support reps tell you ?

Odds are your "problems" are something that the regular phone reps can deal with and that's why they're not dealing with it.

What are your problems ? What did the standard support reps tell you ?

It's been almost two weeks, during which I submitted 3 e-mails to ceo@echostar.com. None came back with a response. I even went through my spam e-mail box to make sure it wasn't wrongly classified/filtered. :down

I guess I'll be calling stupid DishNetwork CSRs on the phone again. Is there any other escalation path?

I've emailed them, always gotten a fast response via a phone call, and they resolved my issue by sending me a 522 without contract to replace my 721 (3rd failed), then a 625 5 days later when the 522 failed... Very nice, helpful people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)