Is chiller edited for TV or is it unedited like Monster

Hey cool. Chiller has Millinium. One of my favorites. They even had 16:9 during the last season or two.

Remember when everybody was griping about Monsters HD? Now, after comparing it to the horror competition (Chiller) Monsters HD is looking pretty good, isn't it? lol

Milslim,

Turned on Chiller last night, and there was a movie called Lifeforce. The scene I saw was in some Morgue, a Chick gets off the table naked, but Chiller Blurred out the chicks breasts. It appears Chiller is edited for content.

John

Only in America would there be a horror channel dedicated to shows depicting violence, blood, gore, and depravity . . . with all the boobies and naughty words taken out, to protect our delicate sensitivities.

P. S. The only reason to watch "Lifeforce" is to see Mathilda May naked.

Violence GOOD /SEx Bad . That has been our moto for America since the beginining.:p

This is the main theme of the movie South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. If you haven't seen it you definitely should.

Direct quote from the movie: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!"

Remember when everybody was griping about Monsters HD? Now, after comparing it to the horror competition (Chiller) Monsters HD is looking pretty good, isn't it? lol

If you put the best ideas of both together you might have something. But one is an HD service with almost no programming. The other has more programming but has commercials and is hopelessly overcompressed.

Tell me again why one being better than the other means much.

Chiller hd is coming I believe this October. I don't know if DISH will carry the hd version but I am sure that DIRECTV will. Either way I'm covered.

Chiller hd is coming I believe this October. I don't know if DISH will carry the hd version but I am sure that DIRECTV will. Either way I'm covered.
If they stick to their current programming line-up, the majority of it will be SD-HD. The movies have a better chance being true HD.

Chiller hd is coming I believe this October. I don't know if DISH will carry the hd version but I am sure that DIRECTV will.

Chiller was running an ad this morning about going HD, but I didn't catch the date. Not a bad channell if you like the old horror/thriller/ suspense tv shows, but I haven't seen any movies listed yet that I care about seeing again.

I believe that the movies would be in hd and the series tv would still be unconverted 4x3 format. EIther way it would look much better than the sd version . It would look similar to Sci-Fi in hd with movies in hd and older series tv in upconverted sd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts