Is Chuckles Chat this Monday or the 9th

mpl692001

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 12, 2008
WVa
Just a curious question is the Charlie Chat tonight or is it next Monday night the 9th????

9 pm, but don't forget about daylight savings time.

1)Daylight Savings Time doesn't matter unless you live in parts of Arizona or Indiana.

2)I live in Arizona, but this still doesn't help, since you never said what TIME ZONE the 9pm is in.

Jus sayin; :)

Normally, about an hour on channel 101. Of course, it's more interesting to have it on in the background while enjoying the fellowship in the sat guys chatroom.

BTW, not all smoke and mirrors, after all there is exciting new hardware for them to promote such as the DTVPal and perhaps the 722k. Plus a lot of new HD like CI and Fox News!

Channel 101, lasts 1 hour. Don't watch with anything loose around. You might be tempted to start throwing such things at the TV.
That's why it is best enjoyed with a good hard drink and enjoy with the always pleasant and uplifting gang in the chat room... the real question is, are we going to have a scottie chat before hand?

Most important Charlie Chat

This could be the most important Charlie Chat of all time. I know it will be for me. Whereas if I don't hear something of substance coming very soon, I will jump ship to D* or TWC in April after my NHLCI Package is over.