Is Dish 1000.4ea compatible with a Wally Rx?

Baird

Original poster
Aug 3, 2008
I can only see Eastern arc in New Hampshire/Maine so need all three satellites, 61.5, 72.7 and 77. I'm about to buy a 1000.4ea from Solid Signal which has 3 LNB's. My question is any additional switch hardware needed to make it compatible with a Wally receiver? Or, is it a signal cable plug and play? Thanks

Why do you need 77? All that is there is some local HDs and SD channels. If you local channel are on either 61.5 or 72.7 you don't need 77 at all.

Dish tech support just told me CNN is on 77. I have all 3 satellites at home on 3 LNB dish and VIP722, just want replicate that on the $7/month plan for my RV with a Wally

I can only see Eastern arc in New Hampshire/Maine so need all three satellites, 61.5, 72.7 and 77. I'm about to buy a 1000.4ea from Solid Signal which has 3 LNB's. My question is any additional switch hardware needed to make it compatible with a Wally receiver? Or, is it a signal cable plug and play? Thanks
Yes, this will work. No additional switch is needed. And, as long as Solid Signal has a good price on the 1000.4 EA dish, then I see no reason not to go with that model.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)