Is Dish dropping Epix channels?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I went to my account and unchecked the MoviePack, but when I entered change programming, I did not get a $5 offer, so I canceled the change. Oh Well, it was nice while it lasted. Now, I have to decide if I really want to delete the MoviePack.

I went to my account and unchecked the MoviePack, but when I entered change programming, I did not get a $5 offer, so I canceled the change.

Had your promo actually ended when you tried that? I jumped the gun last time and it failed to give me the offer. So I paid full price for a month and then tried to remove it, and got the offer again. :D

Promo ended on 3/29. I tried it this morning. But, I will wait a few days and try again. How long ago was it that you tried. Do you still have the Epix channels in your Movie Pack?

Promo ended on 3/29. I tried it this morning. But, I will wait a few days and try again. How long ago was it that you tried. Do you still have the Epix channels in your Movie Pack?

I was expecting the promo to reappear somewhere when I removed it, and that time I went all the way to confirmation and removed it entirely. :( After letting it sit like that for awhile (2 or 3 days?) I resubbed again at the normal price. Then after a few weeks (2?) I tried removing it again and the promo reappeared.

Yes, I still have Epix in the Movie Pack, but the events I described above happened last year.

Anyone removed the Movie Pack lately and got the $5 promo and still had the Epix channels.

If they get the offer before actually cancelling there is no reason programming would change - but still would be good to know for sure. If you cancel then get the offer no doubt Epix will be gone. After what seems like a year and half or more I no longer get the offer, and don't expect to now that Epix is grandfathered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)