Is Dish dropping Epix channels?

I went to my account and unchecked the MoviePack, but when I entered change programming, I did not get a $5 offer, so I canceled the change. Oh Well, it was nice while it lasted. Now, I have to decide if I really want to delete the MoviePack.

I went to my account and unchecked the MoviePack, but when I entered change programming, I did not get a $5 offer, so I canceled the change.

Had your promo actually ended when you tried that? I jumped the gun last time and it failed to give me the offer. So I paid full price for a month and then tried to remove it, and got the offer again. :D

Promo ended on 3/29. I tried it this morning. But, I will wait a few days and try again. How long ago was it that you tried. Do you still have the Epix channels in your Movie Pack?

Promo ended on 3/29. I tried it this morning. But, I will wait a few days and try again. How long ago was it that you tried. Do you still have the Epix channels in your Movie Pack?

I was expecting the promo to reappear somewhere when I removed it, and that time I went all the way to confirmation and removed it entirely. :( After letting it sit like that for awhile (2 or 3 days?) I resubbed again at the normal price. Then after a few weeks (2?) I tried removing it again and the promo reappeared.

Yes, I still have Epix in the Movie Pack, but the events I described above happened last year.

Anyone removed the Movie Pack lately and got the $5 promo and still had the Epix channels.

If they get the offer before actually cancelling there is no reason programming would change - but still would be good to know for sure. If you cancel then get the offer no doubt Epix will be gone. After what seems like a year and half or more I no longer get the offer, and don't expect to now that Epix is grandfathered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts