Is DISH EVER going to get Root Sports???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Astros claim Texas Oklahoma Arkansas and Louisiana. We already have FSN OK SW and MW. Don't need another. Before long Dish will follow Directv and start charging RSN fees for all these areas with multiple RSN's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm ok with this. However, it does not matter what feed I select, it's still blacked out.
If you are in the area claimed by Houston, you are blacked out of the Astros games on MLB EI. SImple as that
deadlocked was "dead" wrong with his post (as was noted after that by king3pj)

Reactions: Troch77
Directv definitely does not have this problem...which is why they carry every sports channel, such as PAC12....

I hear the Root Sports channels will soon be renamed AT&T Sports Networks.
They already have. Root RM had AT&T sports network logo in the corner

IMG_20160412_142244790.jpg

Technically they are still named ROOT Sports. They just say Root Sports...now part of AT&T Sports Networks in the corner. The announcers still say Root Sports and the ticker at the bottom still has it

Root Pittsburgh and Root NW still have the ROOT logo in the corner. Root Rocky Mtn was the only one I saw that changed in the corner.

If you are in the area claimed by Houston, you are blacked out of the Astros games on MLB EI. SImple as that
deadlocked was "dead" wrong with his post (as was noted after that by king3pj)

I'm 150 miles from HOU, I can't even imagine how people that LIVE there feel.

Iceberg, can't you do some kind of Iceberg stare or something and make this happen for all us Astro fans left in the dark dark world of the black out?

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

This is how it relates Ice... This is actually what i was responding directly to. You even responded to it.
I don't think you really want to go there.
I can think of 4 right off the bat, that dish doesn't carry in Pro sports..

Let's not turn this thread into a battle about RSNs per provider.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Reactions: Mr Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)