Is DishHD Ultimate worth $10.00?

Is the DishHD Ultimate worth $10.00?

• YES

Votes: 29 13.3%
  • NO

Votes: 190 87.2%

• Total voters
I'd be willing to bet that the guy you responded to is not a "good Dish Network customer".

You've been on this site 2 1/2 years longer, he has only been here 6 months, and so it seems likely that he has been a customer less than a year - which means that Dish has yet to even break even on his account.

Given that he was rude to the CS rep over $5, I'm thinking it is even more appropriate that they didn't waive it.

What does being on this site have to do with being a Dish customer? I've been with Dish since 1999, but only joined this site six months ago. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

Remember when there was just one HD package? It was $20.

Actually, it's was $10, and there were only 4 or 5 channels.

However, you could buy JUST that package, which means that out of that $10, like $3 or $4 were going to buy ESPN.

I've done some looking around , and apparently WealthTV is still available. I think they need to get this and Mojo into HD Ultimate as soon as possible, as a gesture of goodwill. Or cut the price.

Also, is the HD Outdoor Channel still a separate thing? It used to be called Outdoor Channel 2 HD. I guess they could toss that in.

im sticking with HD Ultimate for NBA HD, hopefully more is added in the future

Dropped to Essentials only

Definitely not worth it for the extra 10 bucks for the Ultimate HD. Just logged in online at dish and changed my HD programming to Essentials. Much easier than calling them 5 times to get it right. I signed the petition to put the Monster Channel back also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)