Is DishMover going away/changing on 3/31/2013?

Lol, I think he means the free stuff with it..... I wasn't aware of that particular promotion either.

I'm sure the free/reduced price offers (half off sportspack, 3 months premiums, etc) are what is set to expire, not the DishMover program itself.

EDIT: Tampa, how dare you jump in front of me like that! :p

The fine print clearly lists each line item of that promotion, including "free" DishMover, free premium movies, and free multi-sports package. If DishMover is no longer FREE, what value is it ?

Then again, they may just create a new DishMover promotion in which the moving part remains free and then includes other "stuff".

I am sure that the DishMover program will continue. If they don't do it then the subscriber will be enticed that much easier on switching providers with their offers for new subscribers. That is when a customer is the most prone to switching providers other than when a contract expires.

Pretty much all Dish promotions have and expiration date including Dish 'N It Up, Dish Movers and new customer promos. They expire about once a quarter but they usually reneww everytime. Sometimes they may make some tweaks to them.

It is the promotions included that could expire, they usually change from quarter to quarter. That is why you see the expiration date on the page. They could also decide not to change them and move the expiration date ahead to the next quarter.

Keep in mind that Dish has always heavily promoted Dish Mover to keep awareness up among subs. Dish will probably NEVER end Dish Movers as they know they have too high a likelihood of losing a subscriber who has to pay for the new install because of a move. Heck ya, Dish will pay for the install for move. Dish wants to keep you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)