is EAGLE ASPEN DTVP3DS good?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

CuteChhokra

Original poster
Dec 20, 2004
I am currently bidding and winning an auction for EAGLE ASPEN DTVP3DS dish with 3 LNBFs, HDTV capable dish.

anywhere i can go to find review and appropriate price? Is 22 USD good for it?

The phaseIII type dishes go for $79 - $120 brand new, so if your auction item is in perfect working order, and the seller has a great rep, and there are no "strings attached", then $80 and down is a good price. Heck the $55 buy it now is still good.

they say "perfect working order" guaranteed against "dead on arrival". comes with all original stuff, mast, screws etc. What do you mean by "strings attached" - what are the possibilties?

I figure the dish is the most uncomplicated thing you can buy off ebay.

Anyone has any analysis on this dish... how is it better than the regular dual lnbf dishes? (other than being 3 LNBFs and good for HDTV)

If you are a new customer and subscribe to the Para Todos or HDTV package the Phase 3 dish is included FREE with installation. The Para Todos package are not just for Spanish speaking individuals. The Opcion Ultra Especial package contains over 160 channels 120-130 in English virtually the contents of Total Choice Plus with a $39.99 price $3 cheaper than TC+.

CuteChhokra said:
they say "perfect working order" guaranteed against "dead on arrival". comes with all original stuff, mast, screws etc. What do you mean by "strings attached" - what are the possibilties?

I figure the dish is the most uncomplicated thing you can buy off ebay.

Anyone has any analysis on this dish... how is it better than the regular dual lnbf dishes? (other than being 3 LNBFs and good for HDTV)

Strings attached means to look for or be aware of any hidden statements or qualifications; "must be a new user", or "subscribe to "this" package". Anything that might cost you extra money as opposed to buying the dish for $70 retail.

Considering this dish is the current top of the line dish (new dish may be coming, but no telling when) you would want this over the regular dish if for any other reason to be ready for HD or anything else they might put in that satellite slot. Also, IF and when the new dish comes out maybe they will offer a nice trade-in for users that already have the phaseIII.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)